Welcome to the CR-Corporation Public Transport section.
|IMPORTANT - NO MORE DEVELOPMENT|
|SINCE THE FIRST OF OCTOBER 2006, THE NEW ARTICLE BASED FRENCH WEBSITE SYMBIOZCOPE IS OPENED. THIS NEW WEBSITE IS A RESULT OF MONTHS OF WORK AND MAKES THIS TRANSPORT SECTION OBSOLETE. NO FURTHER DEVELOPMENT WILL BE DONE TO THIS SITE, SO YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER OUTDATED INFORMATION. THE CR-CORPORATION DECIDED TO KEEP THE TRANSPORT SECTION INTACT FOR THE MOMENT, SINCE THE DEFAULT LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH HERE, WHILE THE DEFAULT LANGUAGE FOR SYMBIOZCOPE IS FRENCH.
SYMBIOZCOPE CAN BE FOUND AT: WWW.SYMBIOZ.NET.
|Interactivity - SYMBIOZ|
|SYMBIOZ Is a francophonic forum that is hosted by the CR-Corporation. All discussions about public transport systems in France are welcome here. It's a very open community. You're more than welcome to join us, you can visit the forum by clicking on the picture on the right.
The forum has recently received it's own primary domain: http://www.symbioz.net
|Beta - Under Construction|
This website is currently under construction. In the meantime you're invited to freely beta test this website.
To give you an impression what you should find on this site once finished, here a short summary:
- The main language will be International English, but some detailed parts may be written in Dutch or French.
- The page on the NS (NL) will contain a discussion on the network and rolling stock of the Dutch Railways, the NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen).
- The page on the RATP (M & RER) will contain a discussion on the network and rolling stock of the Parisian public transport company RATP, concerning the subway and R.E.R. system (Réseau Express Régional).
- The page on the SNCF (RER & SNCF) will contain a discussion on the network and rolling stock of the French National Railways (SNCF) concerning the high speed lines (and trains) and their part of the R.E.R. in the Île de France region.
- The page MAPS will contain a collection of network maps for all three companies mentioned above.
- The page LINKS will contain a selection of high-quality links to other websites dedicated to public transport in general and on the companies mentioned above in particular.
The CR-Corporation wishes you a pleasant stay on our website and please be patient for the new section to be built.
In the meantime, you might visit the LINKS page of this section, if you're looking for particular information on public transport.
|If you whish to print a certain page, we recommend you use the print-display! You can find this at the very bottom of every page, on the right of the copyright notice. If you click on that link, a new window will open with the same text and images as on the original page, but in a format that is better fitted for your printer. This way the text is decently (and above all completely!) printed and remain pictures on their designed places. Also for monochrome (black and white) printers this should work perfectly.
To return to the CR-Corporation Homepage, please click on the logo in the upper-left corner of this page, or click here.